martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

Love and friendship is no matter of age, position,money, philosophy,beliefs...

This is a part of a letter,that I recieved yesterday:


"... we met at the plane from buenos aires to mexico city.
thank you very much for your kindness on the plane.it is one of my best memories during my very long trip!
I am now back in tokyo, going back to school soon. i hope you are having a wonderful time in mexico
I will never forget what you told me, that LIFE IS A SYMPHONY..."

"No further words", Thanks for all you gave me, my young friend..."

Mexico D.F.04-10-11AluC.G.M.P.Peyrán.-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Era verano.

 Entonces era verano lo que hacia que pudiéramos estar mas distendidos y que las flores y los pájaros alegraran nuestras vidas. El mar nos r...