sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

The best of Louis Armstrong

After you`ve gone.
Give me a kiss to build a dream on.
When the Saints go marching in.
On the sunny side of the street.
It`s so good (C´est si bon).
(When we are dancin`) I get ideas.
La Vie en rose.
When your´re smiling (the whole world smiles with you).
You are my Lucky Star.
You go to my heads.
Give me your kisses.
The sunshine of love.
Dream a little dream of me.
We have all the time in the world.
Nobody knows the trouble,I`ve see.
Only you (and you alone).
You can`t lose a broken heart.
What a wonderful world¡

Bs.As.14-05-11 AluC.G.M.P.Peyràn.-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Era verano.

 Entonces era verano lo que hacia que pudiéramos estar mas distendidos y que las flores y los pájaros alegraran nuestras vidas. El mar nos r...