lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Verdun Zocalo poets.

| Author: | Filed under: Alicia Claudia González Maveroff, English, Spanish |Comments Off
ZP_Hojas de otoño_Toronto_Octubre de 2013

Alicia Claudia González Maveroff

Verdun”

.
And now that I’m going, now that I depart,
now that autumn will be my spring;
yes, now that I’m going, I know that for always

I will carry within me

this river, and this autumn red

in the pupil of my eye.
Well, now that I go, knowing that
tomorrow I journey through another river,

perhaps seeking that “bonanza” of calm

that rivers just don’t have because

they “walk fast – and keep moving…”;

in my soul the memory remains –

of the river, road, bridge;
those autumn colours – red, yellow –
painted among the trees.


I
had already loved before, long before,

many landscapes, blue skies, other trees…

But – here today –

I loved this river, this bridge and this road;

these trees – red and yellow –

painted by autumn.

.

(Toronto, Canada, 21-10-2011)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Pobres creyeron que los estaban ayudando, no vieron que los estaban esclavizando...

"Hace mas de veinte años, en un país muy al sur de Sudamérica luego de una gran crisis económica llegaron al poder con solo el veintici...