jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Traducción.- "And it is for shame..."

jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Traducción.- "And it is for shame..."

And it is for shame, for false modesty,
I do not dare to upset you.
And that is for education that I control myself.
And I´m talking just like that.
It´s further stress such a discretion,
that from my childhood,
I was taught, that drives me crazy
now I consult you about what happened.
What happened?, I would say in a second,
eager to know what happened...
Looking for the truth, would be indiscrete,
because inside, this are my thoughts.
But I order and combine it soon,
and I´m chatting with you undetened,
staring in the face.

Bs.As.1988, Alu C.G.M.P.Peyrán.-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Pobres creyeron que los estaban ayudando, no vieron que los estaban esclavizando...

"Hace mas de veinte años, en un país muy al sur de Sudamérica luego de una gran crisis económica llegaron al poder con solo el veintici...